Delicious and healthy. Rice Kheer (Rice pudding) ... For more festive recipes pls check the 'festive recipes' category on the blog. You Might Also Like

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

artists for love movement

Well friends, there is a lot going on over here in America and honestly, I am still not sure what to do with myself. I think I need more time to process and heal from this election year. But right now there are people celebrating, there are people hurting, there are are people scared, there are people angry and divided and there are people holding their breath to see what comes next. After lots of thought and lots of conversation, I've come to the simple conclusion that I WANT TO BE A LIGHT IN THIS WORLD. I want to engage, unite and love those I agree with and those I don't agree with. I want to come together in spite of our differences and find a way to heal the divide. Right now the only way that I know how to do this is to put my faith, my gifts and my creativity to work. If there is one thing I am sure about, it's that art has the ability to unite, spark conversations, inspire hope, ignite change and spread love.


Thankfully I am in good company! A few friends of mine have come together to start a movement! It's called #ArtistsForLove. We have all created art for you to download, share, print out and use. For those of you who want to join the movement, we invite you to create your own art and use the hashtag #ArtistsForLove so we can all find each other!


Art By Alisa Burke download HERE

Art by Kelly Rae Roberts download HERE

Art by Flora Bowley download HERE

Art by Pixie Lighthorse download HERE

Art by Alena Hennessy download HERE

Art by Simone Star download HERE

Art by Orly Avineri download HERE

Art by Jennifer Mercede download HERE

Art by Lynzee Lynx download HERE





Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : artists for love movement

0 comments:

Post a Comment