Delicious and healthy. Rice Kheer (Rice pudding) ... For more festive recipes pls check the 'festive recipes' category on the blog. You Might Also Like

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

shrink plastic eye ring

As many of you know, I LOVE shrink plastic! There are so many different ways to use it and one of my favorites is using it to make rings. With Halloween right around the corner, I thought it would be fun to make some rings that had a little bit of a spooky (but not too spooky) twist!

Eyes are totally trending right now and I thought they would be the perfect imagery for my rings. I starting by drawing some really bold and graphic eyes on my shrink plastic. Shrink plastic comes in all kinds of colors and my favorite is back because you can use a white paint pen for some really high contrast drawings.

Next I cut them out and baked them in the oven according to the directions. 

I removed the eyes from the oven I glued them (using a heavy duty glue) to ring backs.

The result are simple but BOLD rings that add a tiny touch of Halloween to an outfit!

Looking for more ring inspiration?



Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : shrink plastic eye ring

0 comments:

Post a Comment