Delicious and healthy. Rice Kheer (Rice pudding) ... For more festive recipes pls check the 'festive recipes' category on the blog. You Might Also Like

Thursday, August 11, 2016

it's flower season!

During the month of August, the North Coast is full of tiny roadside flower stands stocked with colorful flowers. What I love is that most of these flower stands belong to neighbors and community members with backyard flower gardens that are overflowing! For $3.00 you can purchase a giant bouquet of fresh cut dahlias, poppies, daisies, and more. This is my favorite time of year and the time when I gather up a lot of inspiration that I photograph and add to my GIANT data base of flower photos. These are the photos that I access when I sit down to draw and paint my floral artwork.


Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : it's flower season!

0 comments:

Post a Comment